💥💥Eyes on Durham💥💥

Durham moving ‘full-throttle’ on Russia probe review, top federal prosecutors involved: sources

Link to the article:
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/durham-moving-full-throttle-on-russia-probe-review-with-top-federal-prosecutors-involved-sources

Only people mentioned by @MamaT in this post can reply

GOD. Family. Country. Truth Social: @jimmierivers

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

This is from 2020.

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response Jimmie Rivers to his Publication

Yes! It's a good reminder.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Durham and Barr had a job:
To collect the evidence but keep it from going thr the corrupt ass judicial system!

I imagine HRC and Obama will be heading to non-extradition countries soon…

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

In response Other Half to her Publication

They are already Long gone… That is how incredible this moment is… 1000’s replaced , Food supply being Cleaned up & No leaks. When the proof is revealed… it will be Post mortem. It Truly is Biblical . Revelations
- Second Coming. Remember, VK said, “ they will say Anti-christ”… he is referencing the unveiling of Christ by US military

(1) Show this thread

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

17 minutes ago :)