🔴Pelosi: "When you're home thinking about [what $40 billion to Ukraine] is all about, just think about 'when I was hungry, you fed me' from the Gospel of Matthew."

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1524193428975853568?s=20

Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Pelosi has a huge insatiable appetite and needs to be fed. $$$$$

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

One of the prophets (can't remember which one now...) said that by the end of this year, she would be gone. No matter if they heard correctly, just based on her age, she doesn't have that many years left here. For her own sake, I hope she gets right with God and changes her evildoing ways.

always falls back on religion..
she needs her mouth washed out with soap

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

This woman knows NOTHING about our Lord! Her scripture comes from Satan!

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Oh she sickens me to no end. NP and the rest of them are good at throwing around Scripture. They better be careful. Just based on their actions, they might be some Jesus said He'll say, "I never knew you" to.