The thing you all need to realize is this:

WE are WE THE PEOPLE.

The Constitution protects us and the Military defends the Constitution.

Are there a few bad people in the military? No doubt!

Are most good? Without question.

80%+ Americans are now awake and NEVER going back to sleep. Ever.

Hold your ground. Find ways daily to defeat the darkness, in your own unique way with your own unique style.

The plan can't come to fruition without each and every one of us.

You are more important than you realize.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

They tried to bury us, [They] didn’t know we were seeds

Totally get it. What I am hearing is that people have been seperated by the crazy Rona..but at least they could talk on the phone with their family and friends. Now, many cannot do that either, as many friends and family members are not awake. The fatigue isnt from lack of patriotism, or belief by Patriots, or not trusting The Plan..its from the added emotional isolation. (IMO). We Will het there!! ❤️🇺🇸❤️🌍

"You see, we are unique among armies. We are unique among militaries. We do not take an oath to a king, or queen, a tyrant, or a dictator. We do not take an oath to an individual.

No, we do not take an oath to a country, a tribe, or religion. We take an oath to the Constitution. And every soldier that is represented in this museum, every sailor, airmen, marine, coast guardsmen, each of us will protect and defend that document regardless of personal price."
-- Gen. Milley
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLU6rrYjRxc

Gen. Milley: 'We take an oath to the Constitution' - YouTube

The words spoken by America's top military officer, Gen. Mark Milley, carried a familiar ring, but in the midst of a chaotic week at the Pentagon, they were ...

In response Miro Bratanov to his Publication

I truly hope that Milley has the fortitude and resolve to do what is necessary.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

well put, DoQ!

#GodWins, #Trump2020, Twitter refugee

Preach!

This is beautiful, Doq, like you. 🙏❤️🙏

This is beautiful, Doq, like you. 🙏❤️🙏

🙏

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

You really think it's 80%? Lord, I wish that were true. I'm still seeing a huge amount of 'snoozers'. 😳 i'm not sure they'd know the truth, if they were slapped with it!

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

If you are still wearing a mask and waiting to get vaccinated then YOU are a big part of the problem! Speak up! Defend those who are being persecuted! Get involved in your community! Fly your flags!

FACT!!!
(Even if this isn't the general, the words are still true)

Hell hath no fury like a fierce feline scorned 🔱 I have perfected the art I've dedicated my life to 🔱 Now I wait 😼 Pronouns: FA/FO🗡

Doq, I'd love to believe that --- but we're still getting nothing but pissed on daily yet still standing down out of respect for POTUS and the plan.
Like I've said before, I'm here because MY life experience KNOWS what we're fighting is real and has to be stopped- Many of us have done enough character building for several lifetimes. Watching our countrymen be berated, stalked, labeled and canceled continually will create monsters - not utopia.
There's justice and there's vengeance.
There's a point when they become the same.
We're so near that point I can taste it.
No more supposition.

God Bless John F Kennedy, POTUS 45 DJTrump, General Flynn, our Military and Patriots worldwide. ❤🙏🇺🇸 GOD IS ALWAYS ON HIS THROWN!

Seen this with 1,111 ❤'s

Only followers of this user (@imat) can see their posts

Imperfect follower of Jesus Christ, retired USAF Master Sergeant, Master Paratrooper, scuba diver, black belt Taekwondo, truth-seeker.

In response imat 2021 to her Publication

I have 3 people who are with me, the rest are sleeping. Until the propaganda machine (MSM) is shut down all the people I know will remain asleep. MSM reinforces the faulse narrative and I am overwhelmed. They have been watching and trusting the MSM for decades. It pains me but they truly think I'm crazy.

(1) Show this thread

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

❤️🕊️

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

I needed to hear these exact words tonight. Thank you, God bless you and I love ALL of you Patriots.#NCSWIC#HoldTheLine but keep finding ways to experience#Grace 🇺🇸🕊️🇺🇸
#darktolight 🙏🙏🙏

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

Exactly ... Energy echoes into the Universe 5:5 ... & the Universe responds to your energy

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

we have the most civilian guns and ammo in the world. we were told to stand by. we have sons, daughters, husbands, wives, brothers and sisters on front lines fighting for family, country and our children

Youtube content creator on the coming Level Playing Field and The Great Awakening

I produced a piece on this very topic. https://rumble.com/vdhba7-the-constitution-bonfire-guy.html

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

In response Bonfire Guy to his Publication

YOU did a great job on 'The Fall of The Cabal' with Charlie Freak!

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Needed to hear this today. Thank you. Sending love . . . so happy we are all together again after Twitter rejected us.

Our Constitution is supposed to protect Americans including President Trump but they tossed our constitution out years ago and the judges well we know where most of them stand to!
#keepfightingback#Dontevergiveup

No messages unless you are JFK. I HATE TALKING IN RIDDLES tell me to my face. That’s a cool picture of #TheRealFirstLady ❤️🤍💙

thank you! my blood pressure is up bc i just had a lib tweak oit on me lol

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

In response ONE MAD MOTHER to her Publication

Yes the brain drain can get to you. If I see it's getting ugly I block immediately. If you can't just exit. They are not worth lowering your intellect or vibration. Chin up...we are almost at the finish line. YOU'VE got this!

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Haven't been interviewed by Durham =#Fooked.

Formerly DOE Q Cleared Patriot and a proud Veteran of Great MEME War of '16 Re-enlisted in 2020. WWG1WGA!!! #DigitalSoldiers

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Seems Mr. Durham was appointed the same day as the first Q drop...look it up.

(1) Show this thread

if 80% are awake they aren't telling anyone.,... LOL. But I pray you are correct.

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

I'm honored to be fighting alongside the best Patriots!! Love you all! ❤️

we pray for a godly balance of justice and mercy. vengeance will be the Lord Jehovah's. amen. (Let it be so) as God wills even through the hearts of men.

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

WE the people are awake.
WE the people are NOT going back to sleep... EVER.
I will NEVER stop believing.
I will NEVER stop fighting.
I will NEVER be silent.
No matter what THEY say.
You can't silence me.
THEY think we're stupid.
NOT ANYMORE.
SHEEP NO MORE.
THEY are FOOKED.

Proud Sovereign Patriot. Q sent me. Part of The Plan. Part of The Great Awakening. The Best is Yet to Come!

You betcha. i take my job very seriously, and its the best job ive ever had.

Not Tom. Tom just reminds me of better times when MySpace was first started free from Deep State.

Well said Patriot.

Thank you for the wonderful words!!! inspiratinal!