♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

😂🤣😂FOOK that lizard, trannybaphotrannytriplestranderpos. Sorry I don't like that thing.

♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

🤣🤣🤣Love your response...It was perfect and totally agree!!!

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

😂🤣😂I do NOT like them here to dismantle this BS said us all. FOOK his back door programs and his hight treason. TOTALLY evil pos. You seen that pic of it as a kid. IF Not I will post it right here in a minute. lol

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Yep, that pic of him as a kid is just creepy and you know that's the real him...just like that one interview of him where it's like he's stoned and just kept repeating the question...😬

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stephanie Foster, click on at the bottom under it