Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

God is a loving and forgiving God. I do not believe "most" will go to hell, on the contrary, we should love one another, believe that Jesus died on the cross for our sins, and we are washed clean for that. When you stumble then pick yourself up and ask for forgiveness and keep going toward God in everyday life.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Global Patriot, because this is a global cause.

If Musk actually believes this, he is a COMPLETE moron with NO actual intellegence.

Only followers of this user (@There_is_no_I_in_CRAP) can see their posts

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

maybe were already there .

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Th3realTT 129 to his Publication

Maybe, maybe.

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

In response Th3realTT 129 to his Publication

bout time lol

(2) Show this thread

No we’re not all going to hell, saves us to punish us, because every single one of us have been born under their spell. The television was already there when i was born, we never had no choice for injections, the poisonings of water, air, and products wasn’t, we didn’t rip the pages out the bible, and sell out as a boring shit portrayal in the schools, we didn’t have a chance in any of it, it’s only now we’ve begun to see. Would be a very harsh judgement seeing how they calcified our pineal gland and attacked our immune system at every opportunity, and of course the signing us into enslavement with birth certificates. I thought he wanted to free the slaves, let my people go.