#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good Morning Patriots.
Literally Unreal.

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

This went right over my head, except for the music, which I love, and the workshop tools - so familiar to me, and which I also have a great affection for. Reminded me of the set of hand-planers that I meant to hold onto, during my recent move, but haven't as yet come across. Hmmm...

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication

😔it went over my head too

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication

Well, now... it's kinda reassuring to know that I'm not the only one.
Thanks. :)

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication

I know sometimes I feel like I am by myself in not getting stuff.

Yeah... I used to think that I knew more than the average bear, about the truth of our existence here on earth, because I've been actively searching/questioning for a very long time, but now, all of a sudden, a whole lot of folks have sailed way past me, and I'm feeling like I'm back in kindergarten, again. I'm thinking that I gotta try harder... get the old grey matter in gear!

In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sepia3c in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Suzanne C. 575, click on at the bottom under it