(attached 938, 939)

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

BQQM, like an 808.
($20.22/hr)*40hrs/wk=$808.80/wk.

il Donaldo Trumpo, [May 10, 2022 at 2:58 PM]
ONLY A MATTER OF TIME!!!🥳🥳🥳
https://rumble.com/v148m19-only-a-matter-of-time.html

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Ummm....hmm....Why do I feel leery of this prospect? Not because it doesn't exist...but because I feel like I'd be dancing with the devil maybe??

I just applied! The freedom this type of employment could give me is the attraction.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Did I see, somewhere recently, that Tesla is paying up to $4,000 to assist their employees with abortions? 🤔

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Amazon?

(1) Show this thread

Q 1038
BOOMs en route.
Blind.
5:5
GREEN_578cDT324-45785sd4DMP
Q
Device hold.
Comms transfer castle.
Chatter.
Rig for silent.
Q+

Q 23 of 25 shows $20.22
Q 2335
Multiple people familiar with the matter say investigators found that the chips had been inserted at factories
One country in particular has an advantage executing this kind of attack🤣🤣🤣
have found a perfect conduit for what U.S. officials now describe as the most significant supply chain attack known to have been carried out against American companies.

Q 2022
GCHQ Bude sent DISTRESS SIG 8:09 EST.
NSA NO MORE.
Q
Main frequency bands TERMINATED.
#Goodbye
Q

They didn't know what hit them. Totally in the Dark.😎

AH-64💥💥💥💥

10:38 > 12

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

thanks Boss , i applied . i need work baaad

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

Thank you VK... didn't even know about this.

I just applied! I had a dream that I worked for Elon (I was his personal assistant though lol)...how cool would it be if my dream came true!? Thank you for the info, VK!

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

You read my mind! 😉🤣🤣 I actually told my boss that if I was forced to take the jab, they would have to fire me and I would go work for Tesla. Thanks VK! Add this to your resume. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

20.22 he said?

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

You know everything 😂

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

20.22 /hr.
q2202
q222
2 pics

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

Thank you! I will be looking into this! :)

I stand in truth ..from Canada! I believed before believing was a thing 💜

no playing ..I need income haha

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

U tryna pull our warriors off the field VK ?
XD

we going this way

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

🧐 I need a job! I wonder if ya get employee discount on one??😂

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Nah there's not enough of us out here speaking for God as it is and I gave all my best years to slavery already
Im done

thanks tho
love U

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Being a guy used to working 80hrs a week and getting paid for 40 in middle management I don't understand "easy work" but willing to see if it exists.
thks

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In my wheelhouse, just not sure this is what God has instore for me yet. Thanks for sharing.

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

i prefer my back breaking mind flogging work that sucks the life out of me…but thanks
i will consider being part of a big pharma free healthcare system in the near future. i know a ton of people who want go be able to enter the bricks and mortar of such a practice 👍