Only people mentioned by @metalmaster in this post can reply

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response metal master to his Publication

We have to do our own reporting folks.βš”οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβš”οΈ
Better start sharing hard now! πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

Fook Fox et al. Changed my TV plan NOT to include it recently.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

POST like this one to hannity is what got Nana kicked off twit wit the next to last time.

Hannity is a Fraud!#2000mules

Sean is a big fake person. I can't stand to hear him bragging about how great he is.

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST πŸ•†πŸ›πŸ•†

@SeanHannity is ONE OF THEM !!! He's controlled opposition ... WHY ELSE WOULD HE STAY IN NEW YORK ?!?

He's all Kabuki Theater !!!

Jesus is my Savior πŸ™πŸΌ Trump is my President πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ#Fix2020orBustπŸ’₯ #SaveAmericaπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ#Savethechildren❀️

Don’t trust him🐍

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

FOX NEWS πŸ™„

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

Hollywood reporters. πŸ™„πŸ™„

πŸ™πŸ»Christ Following πŸ‘‘Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈTrump Supporter 🐸 Creek walkerπŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦³ Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

I remember Hannity saying on his program for years that he was never invited to those elite events. ...πŸ™„

(3) Show this thread

Follower more than a poster.

People always seem to forget that Fox News is still MSM. There are no sides to this, MSM is MSM. Fox doesn't beat the drum for an investigation in 2020 followed by 2020 election reform. Another thing to note, if an elected official does not actively call for an investigation into the 2020 election they are not Patriots. This includes so-called "MAGA" Reps and Senators as a true politician would call for an investigation and a fix of the 2020 election. This is the same for all online personalities in the movement. Some of them like to point to 2024, but 2024 means nothing unless 2020 is investigated and fixed. This is how one would know if someone is truly a Patriot. The people who are against Trump and the MAGA movement have people working for them on both sides which includes "Patriots".

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response RQLLQ to his Publication

β€œyou will know them by their fruits”

(1) Show this thread

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

Hannity is boring. He repeats the same things every day in his monolog. I tuned out Fox except for Tucker Carlson, who at least has brought up the voter fraud in recent days and had a guest on who explained the ballot mule evidence.

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

i stopped listening to him when i realized his only job was to agitate me

PROUD to be an AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Navy Nurse VeteranπŸ¦…βš“οΈπŸ’«βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Tucker's twitter comments LOL

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

Same goes for Tucker and Jesse Watters -

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Sean is CIA...didn't PDJT give Sean a CIA pin he wears daily