#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

wtf is Elden ring ?

2 images

#MWGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #M1GarandFamily #JohnGarand #WWG1WGA #Savethechildren #PUREBLOOD /. = GODWINS

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Elden Ring is a video game...
What does he imply by saying that is more of the Question...

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

#MWGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #M1GarandFamily #JohnGarand #WWG1WGA #Savethechildren #PUREBLOOD /. = GODWINS

Souls games
/.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

With My Mom I did a rebirth kind of thing and I think I am only 69 lives in....so I am a young Soul...I think
KEK
/.

WWG1WGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Kicked off twitter in the purge😏 Love to all patriots and the blind!

In response Markus Free to his Publication

I KNOW I’m a young soul. Libtards still piss me off.

Only people mentioned by @IMarkusFree in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Markus Free, click on at the bottom under it