#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

For those that don't mess with Crypto.
Ripple will be going public after the settlement.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I would love to but I have no idea how it works, where to get it or if I can even afford it...I'm on a very tight budget, VERY tight, so I'm a bit bummed I don't understand it as much as I probably should..I have silver coins tho.. but thats it... Thanks VK...

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Me too. I don't know how any of it works, and I'm not sure I can afford to play around with it.

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Flowerpatriot Returns to her Publication

Im on disability ironicall due to overuse of injected pharma by my doctor. So i cant invest in anything. But thanks

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

Praying you get a MedBed appointment immediately when they are released..🙏💞

Only people mentioned by @RogueAnon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MonaLisa GoneRogue, click on at the bottom under it