Only people mentioned by @SpheroidEarther in this post can reply

Not a globalist-commie so no more Twitter. I believe in We The People. More likely to get shot in Chicago than die from the scamdemic.

In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

My boosted/vaxd elderly parents are recovering from the Vid.

Only followers of this user (@SSchmotz) can see their posts

Crickey KeKz, TwaTTeRed x12 got fairly ridiculous, glad you're all here doin good. As1WeRideStorms. As1WeAreAll. Romans 12:2. Aroha nui.

Yes I had whatever it is that tests positive on RAT tests last week. Certainly was NOT just a normal cold/flu. Hit like a rabid bus for a few days. Full fever ,, crook guts ,, body aches ,,, ferkin nasty rash. Shook it in about 7 days using Ivermectin. I'm completely unvaxxed ,, all the vaxxed people I know who have had it get it really bad for weeks. I certainly would not get any sort of vax to 'protect' from it ,, I'm a heavy smoker and my immune system crushed the little covid bug. Very dubious of all of the past 'strains' as no one I knew caught it ,, but this Omicron strain wiped through huge percentage of our population here in NZ.#Fooked

β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

I think the non vaxxed I know don’t go get tested. πŸ˜‰

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

Recently? No. Only people getting the 'vid now that I know of are the multiple-jabbed.

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

I got sick in March of 2020 and this past March.

Proud to be Canadian, ashamed of my Govt.

No we all caught it around Xmas and only once...most vaxd people in know are catching it repeatedly and seems to get worse each time especially for the 3x vaxd