Only people mentioned by @TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply

So this tells me that MJ is ALIVE. This tells me that they are Gaslighting the masses.
🤷‍♀️

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

Very easy!!

God - Family - Friends - Dog - Country - "Those (good) who know, cannot sleep"

So cool! Wow. ❤️

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

WOW!!! Just WOW!!!

CRAZY, I really can't even put fake freaking lashes on. lol

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

LOL

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

hysterical, Steph!😂🤣🥰

(2) Show this thread

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

That's freakin amazing!!!

I was JolyJaz - UK Prime Minister Elect ... on Twatter before they nuked me.

That photo has a real John Travolta vibe

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟A New World ahead🎉🌟🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

Amazing!😎😳

❤️

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

crazy amazing!! good share for my youngins who are just starting to question things/awaken 🤞

Wow, Brilliant!

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

Wow!!! That's Crazy!!! Its amazing a little makeup can do!!

In response Jay Is4Justice to her Publication

I wonder if even before Michaels supposed death.. if the elites were messing with him. Slandering him.. with the child sexual accusations with hanging a baby off a balcony etc. I think “they” smear anyone trying to escape their cult. It would have been this 👆easy to put someone in makeup and show the world.. “Look what Michael Jackson is doing to this baby”.

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Jay Is4Justice to her Publication

That's what she said! lol

(2) Show this thread