πŸ’•
'Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is his reward." ~ Psalm 127:3

Only people mentioned by @LMickeyD in this post can reply

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦β€˜s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

Heart warming. ☺️

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

omgoodness you have no idea how much I needed to see this precious angel today. ThanQ and blessings on baby Veronica always!!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

And that my frens is why we are here!
@lmicheyd

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

She's carrying on for Veronica❀️

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Defending & Uniting Humanity to Create the World our Children Deserve #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Thank you for posting this - it truly made my day!!
Love and peace to all.

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… #WWG1WGA

πŸ’• You are so welcome.
It is such a beautiful picture.

(1) Show this thread

πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Reminds me of my little grandson. Children have hearts of gold until they are taught otherwise. Share the love!

Praise God. Thank God.