Great video, multiple samples + the question. What are stars? What are wandering stars, really?

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

you are on fire lately

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Ewaranon has had some interesting things on his videos on why and how these stars are manufactured, from Earth.

#GodBlessAmerica the land of the free because of the brave 🇺🇸 So thankful for #Patriots #HoldingTheLine #AnonsAreMyHeroes

Years ago, I took video outside on a dark night, no flash. I then noticed that tiny particles like that and they are floating all around us! I did some screen captures. I will look for them. Although, with the video, you could see the “little colored particles” move if you spoke or waved your arm. Wish I could explain it better, but I was clearly seeing this “energy” & the stars are just bigger clusters of it. 🥰

In the Gnostics, Christ said we are the Stars
emanating on this 3D density.

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Kathy Jean to her Publication

Light/Souls.

(1) Show this thread

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING