#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

If VK posted this, all of you would be tripping over each other trying to get ahold of Pepe Lives Matter for him.
But since Im asking.....crickets.

Look at you fanboys and girls out here only following the stars just like Q predicted you would

tsk tsk

Christian Mom, Grandmother, Trump supporter, Patriot God Bless the USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

You have to find him and you can message him. Not the channel he posts on, but his personal profile.
This should be at the bottom.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Patti Jo_7 to her Publication

So I tried that last night and I actually contacted him on one of his telegram posts but it moves so fast that we couldnt have a convo
he told me to DM him by clicking on his name but I couldnt even figure that out

I got frustrated and left

I cant do it
I need some help
this is a BIG DEAL

Pepe Lives is a PROPHET
hes had a prophetic dream about me once
hes not like the rest of those big accounts

I need to scoop him out

i might have to reopen my tg account again. not because i believe that pepe is a prophet but because i believe he dreamed of his other half. i know ive dreamed of mine, he proposed to me in bedπŸ’žπŸ’«πŸ’ž love always wins!

Only people mentioned by @Americangirl in this post can reply

In response American Girl to her Publication

Oh no Im not his other half
he literally prophesied to me what Im about to have all of us do

he is most certainly a prophet
I dont care what anyone else believes I know what GOD is telling me

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,β™ΎοΈπŸ’«β™ΎοΈ

fair enoughπŸ™πŸ’«

(1) Show this thread