#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

For those that don't mess with Crypto.
Ripple will be going public after the settlement.

investment size is probably out of reach for many at the moment, plus requirement to be an accredited investor. pretty sure min investment is $10k (i make be wrong).

i have a similar plan post-catalyst 1 or 2 (that you mentioned before). take some profit off the table and move it to a more diversified investment.

nobody ever lost money ringing register :)

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @17Commentary in this post can reply

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

This would be a public offering, accredited investor rules do not apply. The issue would be difficult to get at IPO price presumably. Buy now and hold. No minimum investment. I am authorized financial expert.

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

i’m nearly certain what’s available on LinqTo at the moment IS a pre IPO funding round, which does require accredited investor qualification. again, could be wrong.

correct, post-IPO, it is available through any fiduciary.

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

here’s a link to LinqTo requiring accredited status to purchase on their platform. Ripple haven’t IPO’d and these shares are being offered (illiquidly as you suggested) for sale.

https://www.linqto.com/investor-status

(2) Show this thread