In my dream right before my daughter woke me up ( a second time ) a little boy in my dream said “ Luke 1:35 “ and then I woke up….

Only people mentioned by @Miskell2024 in this post can reply

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

And to have this dream on Mother’s Day??

Battle Test Digital Warrior Queen. Helping beloved kick cancer's ass. Conservative Constitutionalist

You are a blessed woman!

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

In response Stacy McDermott to her Publication

Thank You 🙏🏻🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

what a coincidence. ive had my Bible opened up to Luke 1 for the past day.

Luke 1:35 is [-1] pages before the one i have turned to.

Listen to the little boy 🖤

Proof =)

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

All angels are here to guide us!

In response Laura -VS to her Publication

Amen 🙏🏻 … Not exactly sure How I should interpret it, but I take it has the Holy Ghost as talking to me… maybe??

(1) Show this thread

Amazing! Thanks for sharing!

“And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭1:35‬ ‭KJV‬‬

I am still in complete Awwww…. over seeing your post not even 5 minutes after I posted my post…. ( My legal name is Mary Elizabeth ) ( not I am not pregnant, my tubes are tied )

(1) Show this thread