#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

For those that don't mess with Crypto.
Ripple will be going public after the settlement.

I dont, because One, I don’t have money to invest, and Two, Complete confused by it.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Miskell2024 in this post can reply

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

Buy $20 on the Uphold App. Fast for 2 meals if you must. It'll be worth it :)

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

For 2 meals?

(1) Show this thread

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

That's exactly what I said. I'm al for the ones that will be included in the new QFS, but if they aren't going to be included then it's just a waste of the current money I do have left that I can't afford to just play with... Wish it was easier to understand this, but I did buy silver coins a couple of years ago, so praying that was wise as well..🙏💞

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

I bought silver coins as well. Hope it does pay off. ( of course I couldnt afford that many but I got what I could )

(1) Show this thread