#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

For those that don't mess with Crypto.
Ripple will be going public after the settlement.

I am a Peak Performance nerd who owns a platform of businesses and products that help people break bad habits and reach their potential.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

do we need to buy it again as ripple stock or will XRP be the way to aquire?

Ripple own half of the XRP supply. When XRP goes up, the evaluation of Ripple will go up as well. With that much $ on hand Ripple can venture into other areas that aren't besides crypto.

Going to wait for the settlement on XRP and when spikes I may sell some to get into Ripple stock.

In response Anthony Michael to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

is uphold a safe place to keep it?

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

im ready to pull the plug fr not one thing has happened that was supposed to happen in 2 years just straight down

After settlement, going to convert about 10% of my XRP into XLM, XDC, and Algo. Maybe one or 2 others

Hoping Flare turms out to be a game changer for staking/defi for XRP too

Background in Defense Aerospace. In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. All for God and Country.

The only way you can invest in Ripple, you must be an accredited investor. Once the public release is launched then anyone can buy the Ripple stock after the SEC settlement.

settlement. different word than you’ve used before :)

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

Thank you for this insight, VK. 👍🏻🙏🏻