"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

This is a really cool, fun resource from 1905!
🙂❤️
Found out how some of the cities around here got their names. Love history!

https://pubs.usgs.gov/bul/0258/report.pdf

Earth Angel | Spiritual Energy Healer | Giggles Seeker | Starseed Goal: Making Earth Great Again!

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Love this kind of thing, I'm really into my family history research.
Once found a county in NC that had the surname of my maternal grandmother's paternal lineage and wondered if there was a connection. Turns out there is. Right now all I can prove is the in-law connection but there's also DNA evidence that connections. If only we knew our GFs real first name, and not his nickname! lol

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Ally Oop to her Publication

So glad you love this too!! Enjoy, Ally!!🙂❤️🙏 Doing genealogy work is fascinating!

Yay! Oh I do, it's my escape, a big grand treasure hunt puzzle! lol
As an adoptee I find it very healing, and as an Anglo Cdn I am giggling over all the colonial connections. Who knew?!

Only people mentioned by @Ally in this post can reply

In response Ally Oop to her Publication

I love the colonial connections too!!❤️🙂

Earth Angel | Spiritual Energy Healer | Giggles Seeker | Starseed Goal: Making Earth Great Again!

Hey, we could be cousins?! 😏

(1) Show this thread