What a LAZY day…
Anyone else feel like all the energy has been sucked out of your body?

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

mors vincit omnia - Never Give Up, Never surrender John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, ...

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

I did spent the day in bed, no energy at all

SAHM. 100% Trump supporter. Here for VK & Patriot friends. WWG1WGA

Yep. Decided to stay home & hang out in the pool.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Yes & I worked from 8:45pm-4:10am on a software upgrade last night. So I’m extra wiped!

Retired truck driver, wife, mother, grandmother. Grateful to be in the USA at this time in history. Sept 17, 1993 sobriety date.

yup!
I keep going brain dead.

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

This is me today!

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

yes and yes! I have way to much to do to feel this way! ahhhhh. To make matters worse the sales pressure at work is stupid crazy!

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

💥
SCHUMANN RESONANCE SPIKING WHITE AS WE ENTERED THE EVENT CORRIDOR!!

There are massive energies entering the planet as we speak. These energies are here to help us move forward through the Event Corridor, bringing in the Solar Trinity.

Yesterday afternoon, 5.7.22, our Galactic Families moved us forward in a BIG way. The Schumann Resonance is showing that progress and it's exciting.

Over the time needed to bring in the Grand Solar Flash you may experience:
* Time deviations, where time speeds up or slows down.
* An overwhelming need to sleep or rest.
* Extreme happiness and joy.
* Bathroom issues
* Need to eat, when you've just eaten.

* Heaviness in the body
* Extreme Thirst

MORE below - 2nd part 👇

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

The big AWARENESS of this will be Dejavu. As they begin to realign the time, many will experience Dejavu back to back. All of this is taking us straight for the Grand Solar Flash.

As they told me this morning, the only way out of the Event Corridor is through the Flash and they're not stopping until it's done! So let's set a few intentions and help our Galactic and Angelic Families bring this in for us. And as you know everything can and will change in the Flash, are you ready now??

Much love and light,
-SA Smith
AGirlintheUniverse.com

💥 Everything is an Illusion! 💥

Upcoming series of Great Solar Flash events will act as the trigger for Full Disclosure and The Great Awakening.

PREPARE FOR SOLAR FLASHES ...PRACTICE MEDITATION, Compassion/Forgiveness of all beings.

(1) Show this thread

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

yesterday all day and last nigt i started to itch. this morning woke up with my ears ringing 🤷‍♀️

for a few weeks now

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

yep just sucked out🤍

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

yep sucked out🤍

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

no today i feel much better.....more energy....

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. 👍🏼🇺🇸🙏🏽

…actually…got dirt under my fingernails today…exhausted.
beautiful day on the coast of SC.
the sky late day was magnificent…felt…..old…clear…slow
this is a blast….so glad to be awake and aware 😎👍🏼

In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication

Same, SC coast and dirt under my nails!!! I mentioned it to my husband this afternoon! The sky looks different! Like when we were kids!

(1) Show this thread

No wonder I've been dragging so much today. Thanks for sharing!

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

i’m in the yes camp…feeling it daily🥱

Yep I have felt this way for the past 4 months!

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

Most Definitely, as well as unsettling feeling.

Personal relationships are at an all time low with those family
members who are vaxxed.

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling zapped. Just woke up from a 2 hour nap. 😴

sucked right out

so that’s what it is.😲

Pet Mom and Patriot in Pueblo, Co. Happily clinging to my Bible and guns!! God WINS. Winning! Winning! Winning! NCSWC

I am feeling extremely drained, as well. Could go to sleep in an instant.

I've been feeling it since yesterday.

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

I feel comfy and relaxed. I'm embracing it. Rest is good no matter the hectic schedule.

Patriot | Daughter of the great I AM | Nonconformist | Self-Sovereignty is my jam

Yep. Course right after VK asked if any of us had been sick since 2020 hubby and I got a bad cold. Least that’s what it appears to be. Been healthy for 4 years and just like that. So yea, the energy has been sucked out of me since last Friday. 😒

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

Literally took a 3 hour nap, definitely!

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

ME TOO!

(1) Show this thread

💯% feeling the doldrums for last two days (depression or unhappy listlessness) rofl

Energy sensitives and empaths may particularly feel additional stimuli during a Schumann Resonance spike. Some people may feel the following:

Tingling in the crown chakra area
Elation / mild euphoria
Increase in conscious awareness
Tiredness or sleeplessness – This can fluctuate
Dizziness / vertigo
Inability to focus
Headaches / migraines
Short term memory issues
Lack of hunger

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

💯