Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

Super hero!!!!!!!!!

magnifique 😎☝️putain

Catholic, Q'd (3/28/19) followed on Twit by Gen. Flynn, Twit POW on 1/8/21. WWG1WGA ULTRA-MAGA Deplorable. Happily married Mom and Nana.

Notice how the lady with the sign kneels before him. Such disgusting virtue signaling I want to vomit all over her.

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

So powerful!!! He spoke the truth. If black lives matter then why don't they consider all the black babies aborted! During that moment of silence maybe they were actually thinking about what he said.

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

sad to say they are indoctrinated by the evil polotical medical system.....always about money....never about health

Love Him! We Need To Hear Him More! Great Job At Shutting Them Up! They Don’t Care!

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

These "medical" people worship at the alter of money and that includes abortion. Evil.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

I love this man!!! A man among mice!!!!

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

It's excellent! Saw this a couple days ago. Because they all shut up by the end, makes me wonder if they were paid to "protest" and were afraid of speaking out against the ones paying them.