#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

My laptop for days keeps shutting down, saying ...we have detected an error....we need to collect some information....then restarts...
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜±
I'm just waiting for this guy to show up at my door:

Only people mentioned by @Dollface in this post can reply

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

My cell phone keeps downloading hidden content, i cant view it or stop it😑

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Worshipping God, living simply - I raise kids, animals and gardens. My tractor is my peaceful place. Eyesight fading but faith strong.

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

Had a cal from California earlier - answered before I could catch myself . . . staticky lines. Now I'm lookin' out this window, HA! Be well!

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

In response Arkansas Farmmom to her Publication

lol...you too!

(1) Show this thread