Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Last night ?

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Lion Hart to his Publication

The last time you spoke about cern starting , empaths felt a dark energy fall over everything.

Last night it lifted

War behind the scenes?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @MasterPent in this post can reply

In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication

I had massive anxiety all weekend….especially Friday evening. It lifted yestwrday. The roller coaster is breaking me

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

In response Blue Skies to her Publication

Overall I feel there are waves coming through. Most of the time I don't need to feel it (tune into it) because I see it in the behavior of people around me.

The energy you can handle by centering yourself, but the energy causes depression type responses from people you deal with. As long as you don't allow others behavior to affect you, it passes.

Learn to clear yourself if you don't know how. Good meditations for that can be found at ascensionhelp.com. Make a sincere attempt at this and you will notice the difference after a 20-30 min med.

Having clarity and being bs thought free, is a gift, everybody has always had, and just didn't open, is what I say, and sometimes, I even forget. Med and it's poof gone.

(1) Show this thread

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication

Today I posted how I have such an HUGE unsettling feeling…

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

I had that bad all day friday and late evening, poof gone.

Still that ongoing tension since march, got used to that, something building for release but i don't see it as bad, i think more and more people are getting red pilled and the energy needs a nationwide outburst. There may be a lot of that going on around you.

(1) Show this thread