Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Juan O Savin told us about how we needed to prepare for a NDE in America how it would be like Job with attacks on so many different fronts all at once on us, problems with Russia, nuke threats, Chy-nah, Iran perhapes and weather emergencies.

For us it will be a NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE.
For them it will be A DEATH EXPERIENCE!
They are in shock never been attacked like this before in history

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I'm glad the deep state is feeling pain, but how do we stop their leftist minions? We are surrounded by people who think it's okay to kill a baby in utero, and some feel it's okay after birth. Surrounded by people who force us to believe in the science of wearing masks to stop the spread of a man-made virus smaller than the mask's fibers, but don't believe in the science of two biological genders. Surrounded by people that feel it's a child's right to change their gender after they have indoctrinated their developing minds into thinking they can. So. Much. Evil. surrounds us.

We concentrate on the wonderful future we are co-creating, manifesting.
The ones you speak of are a small percentage of the public now.
Some can not be saved.
More and more ppl will feel the Divine frequency of God.
More and more will see that these things are not part of the future they really want, and those that dont, well some can not be saved.

In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it