Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Last night ?

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Lion Hart to his Publication

I am trying to understand this energy...I know some days I am exhausted and constant ringing in my ears is this consistent and to be expected?

Only people mentioned by @Screenmaker55 in this post can reply

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Screen Maker to her Publication

interesting isn't it - I have talked with another friend of mine that is open to these ideas - and she is also experiencing ringing in her ears - it really does not disturb me anymore as I feel it has something to do with ascension - it's like a white noise in my head..As far as the exhastion on certain days, I just go with it and do what I can - I am not sure, but I feel this is all a good thing - God Bless and good luck - it helps to know many of us are experiencing the same thing. Thank God for my anon tribe

In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

Yes, I totally agree with you. It’s definitely going to be worth it all in the end. The Best Is Yet To Come! 🥳

(1) Show this thread