Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Dan on IG stories

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

_Conf_goTWIT_P_act-small#_
RED1_RED2_
Q

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

The other O is also

English UK patriot. America is the last stand. The great awakening is worldwide. Nothing can stop what is coming 🙏#FamilyIsEverything

flipping the big Fish vibe...

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

WATCH THE WATER . 🌊🌊🌊🌊

#FamilyIsEverything #Historybooks #Trump2020

well, dont we all have a bad day.

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Orca.security

L = 12
Good guys are winning.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Orca is asshoe - gematria - drop 297

What did the Orca say to the Seal?
Get the Fook outta here, lol!😬😂

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Daaaammmmnn. That seal got fooken yeeted!#Airborn#Ashoe

everyone plays with their food at some point

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Mirror.

The seals are reaching critical mass because of the left protection, while the orcas and whales are directly threatened by shipping lanes.

Cod stocks declining due to seal mass, the left lying about it.
Goats of the ocean.
40,000 ft, an attack on food supply.

Cuteness can be deceiving.

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

Is this a subtle hint?

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

dost mess wit dem boys

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

cleaning house

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

O my Gosh...lol

GOD is EVERYTHING, PEACE LOVE FORGIVENESS.... Veteran..... Married. SoN of RAY ....SOON. 1613161, AZ. √

FLIP IT

Q 2478 on 11/11

[L]

DECLAS

Excommunicated explorer examining experienced existence; extrapolating exhibited expectations.

That fish was a commie, we just witnessed a MAGA orca.

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

In response rolandkhan to his Publication

I think it was a seal.

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Looked like fun!

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

that's the Forest thing I said lol

(1) Show this thread

DRIP
DOUBLE 17 with 34.

Q 17
Focus on the power of POTUS as it relates to the Marines💥.
They use a 5 prong pre packaged injection (one post auto generates four more at random designated times). Common drive of posts they all tap into.
they are aggressively looking to censor throughout major platforms

Q 34
On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement (actionable 11.4).
On POTUS’ order, a state of temporary military control will be actioned and special ops carried out. False leaks 💥have been made to retain several within the confines of the United States to prevent extradition and special operator necessity.

Q 32
Maybe one day but it cannot go slow. The initial wave💥 will be fast and meaningful. It will send a signal to others immediately and you’ll see the tide turn (not even the MSM can hide and rest assured some will be jailed as deep cover ag

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Angela Hart to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

MSM🤔 these drops and 1450 which is long...about NK
Seals are wonderful creatures vibes