Only people mentioned by @KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply

just thought of you
before i saw this on feed...
just got home and my L ear's been ringing
high-pitched tone continuously for minutes now... 4? 5?

is it often that long for you?

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response yo. lisa to her Publication

🥰✨😍 Awww 🥰✨😍 You were thinking of me 😍✨🥰
Yes, sometimes it is a constant ringing type of sound for several minutes... You know what, I should probably start timing them... 😎
I 🙏Pray🙏 You have had a Blessed Mother’s Day🙏 Much Love 💕♾✨

(1) Show this thread

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

Also, ringing in your ears is a sign that you are energetically sensitive, and aware of the subtle energetic shifts that are happening in your physical and etheric bodies.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response Royal Avyon to his Publication

:)

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

In response Royal Avyon to his Publication

buzzing ears all the time…

(2) Show this thread

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

means your higher self is getting the downloads.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana is both ears cicadas no ringing, all the time like never ending.

Every ending is a New Beginning 🤍 ✨ For God and Country. ❤️🇺🇸 Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock. Everything Happens for a Reason

Left most of the time

In response Jersey K_Y117 to her Publication

I hear ya! Mine ring All the Time 🙏 How Ya doing Sweetness 💖? I 🙏pray🙏 All is Well 🙏

(1) Show this thread