Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

my born day number. whats not to like,13 months 13 zodiacs ,13 kids in my fam...today was brought to you by the number 13😁

Alchemist, psyChic, Sense8, exorcist. WWG1WGA

10+2= 12
9+3= 12
etc
its nothing 😉

I'm an old fashioned woman, the kind with a WOMB! Army Vet, daughter, sister, mom, grandma, best friend. #WWG1WGAWW #FamilyISEverything

My amazing son was born on Friday, the 13th, so the day, whenever it rolls around, has always been a very lucky day for me.

In response Wyoming Deplorable to her Publication

This is important to remember! The devil is evil. God is not the source of sickness, death, or loss. Satan is the one who comes to steal, kill, and destroy (John 10:10), and he will use people and situations to create problems for you. However, when you trust God, continue speaking and doing His Word, God will take what the devil meant for evil and turn it into something good.

Your son is Good and Awesome, never forget it. He took what was meant for bad and whola, it is a good day.

(1) Show this thread

😎☝️13

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

Goes back to the two calendars doesn't it??? Originally it was 13Months. So the configuration of time stayed the same, while our chronological calendar changed. This would throw the natural "Time" into a small shift, VS a large time warp... Throwing us off God's natural time flow.
IDK its Saturday and I have had too much coffee!!!!

What will they do on the 14th?

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

This month the 13th falls on a Friday

GOD is EVERYTHING, PEACE LOVE FORGIVENESS.... Veteran..... Married. SoN of RAY ....SOON. 1613161, AZ. √

Beeutiful number.
🙃

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana will be your 19

Odd that yall bring this us since 13 has been popping us so much the last couple of days.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Nay, it is: I know not seems...

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

That's actually brillllllllllliant! I've never noticed it before, so farrking profound and leads you to more thoughts on what is in front of our faces that we haven't perceived or realized!!

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

.Bloodlines Nice TS 🔥👊🏾

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

Wonderful article!! Makes sense now about the apparitions being on the 13th! Thank you for sharing!

(2) Show this thread

Every ending is a New Beginning 🤍 ✨ For God and Country. ❤️🇺🇸 Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock. Everything Happens for a Reason

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

Throw Us to the Wolves if you will, We'll Come Back Leading the Pack!

I always saw the 13 as my lucky # never even knew why? People would say thats a bad luck #.... me id just shrug and say not to me! 😀 course i dont think black cats are bad either or walking under a ladder.🤷‍♀️😁

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

You can start with 12 and end in 6

GOD is EVERYTHING, PEACE LOVE FORGIVENESS.... Veteran..... Married. SoN of RAY ....SOON. 1613161, AZ. √

13 is one of my favs along with 6

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Divine, Eternal Being having a human experience ♥️ Patriot God bless 🇺🇸 Jesus Christ 💞 Unconditional Love🐾 🐾

TWO 13's are being called to your attention on this clock... mirror meaning of 13:13 is a symbol of death and resurrection. You will turn the tide, change your habits and take a new direction in your life path. Your guardian angel will help you on this journey. Prepare yourself because it will allow you to reach your potential, which may be shocking for some … starting with yourself. 👼

Energetic Connection; Melchizedek; King of Righteousness.

Apparently, there should be 13 months in a year. Deep dives a few weeks ago were discussing. Given everything else as we are discovering; there are multiple meaning No Doubt.

In response Desert Rat to his Publication

Interesting! Gives new meaning to the turtle in VK's banner. Thanks for sharing.

In response Desert Rat to his Publication

Great post, thanks. Love it.

(4) Show this thread

The other way is 23 and 11s

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

13 was never unlucky, quite the contrary. It's only unlucky now because they made it unlucky.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response QuickWit NitWit to his Publication

Jews consider 13 a lucky number to this day.

(1) Show this thread