Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

I absolutely LOVE this! It brings tears to my eyes watching these little critters helping one another!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

The greatest transfer of wealth in history.
The meek shall inherit the Earth!

Wealth being transferred from satan's demon puppets to God's people, Adams' ascendents who will spread the wealth across this planet to take care of all that are in need.

Nana thinks this very next few years on Earth will, in generations to come, be known as the "Humanitarian Era of Earth"

Earth will eventually evolve to be the most spiritually aware and creative species in God's ALL that IS>

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

🙏🏼🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Free Thinker Q WWG1WGA Trump won Peace Freedom

Beautiful. ty

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

So wonderful to see!

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

love this

American patriot of Hispanic origin, prolife, Christian, proud deplorable, spouse of retired soldier served OIF/OEF, Major Trump supporter

thanks for posting this. Nature is amazing.

Only followers of this user (@Falcon77) can see their posts

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

❤️Ohhh my goodness, I LOVE THIS. I love your posts Johnny Z

🙏🥰magique

In response Nede Catherine to her Publication

A cute triple stack. ☺

(1) Show this thread

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

💖🕊

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Wow, that's amazing. People who dismiss animals as "dumb animals" are the ignorant ones.

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

We all can learn from this. This IS what it is all about.

With A Little Help From My Friends - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupWith A Little Help From My Friends · The BeatlesYellow Submarine Songtrack℗ 1999 Calderstone Productions Limited ...

In response Cosmic Nova to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

We have to follow them and be like them. We help each other out!

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

Family Is Everything 😊

Awwww!

"The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear".

Love that !

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

AU vibe😎❤️