#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Marines decode

=

I Saw Also The Holy City New Jerusalem Coming Down Out Of Heaven From God And Prepared As A Bride Adorned For Her Husband / These Are Anything But Uncertain Times As The Corporate Propaganda Tells Us The Words Of Christ Will Never Fade Away
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=%23Marines+with+%40MrfDarwin++refuel+tactical+vehicles+from+an+MV-22+Osprey+at+Mount+Bundey+Training+Area%2C+NT%2C+Australia%2C+May+4.+
855-558
224-422
226-622
TS 11:11

R U learning yet?
Q

The map is in front of you.
Re-read.
Expand your thinking.
Purpose for time being spent here.
Q

Amazing coincidence.
+ Military start / wall.
You have more than you know.
Reason we are here MORE.
Q

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎢 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’— πŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

I might get kicked out of my home church if I ever shared this with them. When I mentioned the word 5D that wasn't even in their vocabulary. lol

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

(1) Show this thread