Please pray for@bdavid his son needs God to heal him and the family needs comfort at this time.

Thank You in advance!

Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

#SaveOurChildren WWG1WGA TB Bucs, Lightning, Rays. Registered Nurse. Love music.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

sending lots of prayers and healing thoughts.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Rose May to her Publication

Thank You Rose!

(1) Show this thread

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Praying right now.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Thank You Praying Mom!

(1) Show this thread

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🙏🙏🙏

Thank You!

(1) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

They say when two are gathered in his name;
God, I come to you in petition for someone else and not myself.
Please send an angel of comfort to this family as they await results for a health issue. Please send a doctor who will have his sons best interest in mind. Thank you in advance for your love and grace.
In your name we pray...

Thank You Charlie!

(1) Show this thread

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

Thank You!

(1) Show this thread

prayers sent.🙏

In response Miss Myrna to her Publication

Thank You!

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

🙏💗🙏

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

Thank You!

(1) Show this thread