Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Iā€™m waiting for the Powerwall + wireless technology.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Starlink + Tesla Towers = Freedom

(1) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

ONLY WHEN THE SUN SHINES

He has billions of fiat, that shit is like 10k fiats. LOL Nice of him to mention it.

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

cant have solar when people gonna be losing homes bc the poor has less and the rich have more then ever . don't think this is a good investment

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

"Worth" is a subjective thing. If it is comfortable and meets all his needs, what more does One need? Status symbols?

(1) Show this thread

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

heard somewhere thet we already gather ether energy at substations!!! iā€™ve never understood them entirely, so could this be possible in any way?
buzz bars always caught my attention on substation designs

Then Tesla owns you?

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

So what's the pricing on that - exactly?
Companies selling right now - are charging more than the price of your HOME............. for rental.

Only followers of this user (@CynnLynn) can see their posts