Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Wonder why they divided up Antarctica and how was it decided of who got what section and why. Was it to make all complicit in the NaziWO?

http://www.vidiani.com/maps/maps_of_the_world/maps_of_antarctic_region/large_scale_political_map_of_Antarctic_Region_2000.jpg

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

i just LOVE how all those Nations that have fought like cats and dogs managed to come together to sign a Treaty to save the penguins! How nice of them to all put their differences aside for the greater good...🙄 🤣

Can't wait to hear it all!! So interesting!! Thanks for sharing!!

climate change...
it is necessary to protect the local naturalness...
what if a plane fell there...

Here for Trump and keeping up with the Anons🇺🇸🙏 Proud❤ WIFE❤, Mom and Grandma 🚫NO DM'S🚫

😂🤣I love it…..tell two friends

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

🤣

🤣😂🤣

Midnight. No waves. No wind. The empty boat is flooded with moonlight. - Dogen

His snarkiness is funny. Like he's talking to a toddler.

International Flight Paths.

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

Why are there no flights direct from Brazil/South Americal to South Africa/Africa at ALL!? Bc.... it is faster to fly through Europe....

(1) Show this thread

There are far simpler explanations than flat earth that do not require mental gymnastics to attempt to explain vs. observable phenomena.

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response Other Half to her Publication

A water ball spinning at 2000 mph requires much more mental gymnastics than a flat Earth. Talk to some airline pilots and theyll set you straight. They're told on the first page of the pilots training manual that they will be flying over a flat plane.
Flat, calm water would be impossible on a spinning globe. The Earth's atmosphere would be sucked into the vacuum of space if Earth was a globe in space.

In response Other Half to her Publication

Yes, shipping lanes (Drake passage) and the cold war.

(3) Show this thread

#MidnightRiders🐸 Spiritual Alchemist🦅 #SaveTheChildren #QArmyJapanFlynn🇺🇲🇯🇵 WWG1WGA

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z to his Publication

We are genetically CLOSER to rats than chimps! Fact!!!!

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

5:5. And I like his presentation 😂