Elon Musk & Peter Thiel, a16z invest in Stripe >

CTO of OpenCoin, Jed McCaleb develops Stellar >

Stripe invests in Stellar >

Donald Trump creates Space Force >

Both Ripple and Stellar use X in their tokens, XRP & XLM >

XRP & XLM = 107 >

Elon Musk forms X holding group >

Elon Musk attempts acquisition of Twitter >

Elon Musk has been insanely quiet about XRP and XLM.

Connect the dots.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

lol just so everyone knows . this isnt a good investment strategy. if you like xrp or not investing in something off this logic is not a wise thing to do

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response Th3realTT 129 to his Publication

Im investing in XRP because of the research I've done and im convinced it was the right move based on news reports of what is happening in the QFS sector. XRP backed by gold will be the international currency standard. XLM and XLD will be a part of the new currency, also backed by precious metals. This youtu.be video was my introduction to Ripple.
https://youtu.be/BChbO5VkXcE

(1) Show this thread

and the starlink logo :)

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

In response MvA_r to his Publication

It seems very strange considering that Musk always criticizes the lack of births, it seems to me a fake title!

(1) Show this thread

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

Vibes :-)

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

They both hold substantial XRP…that speaks volumes.

When have the Rothschilds or Elon ever been involved in something that they dont control.

Apple is a government asset, just like Amazon, twitter and spaceX

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

yep usually comments in Doge

[D]party death spiral.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Now connect all the dots in between these ones. This is just the starter pack.

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Thanks

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Dang Doq you working too hard hun?

(4) Show this thread

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

🔥🔥🔥

🤔

👏👏👏 .... very nice Doc!

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

🤔 Interesting....

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

When XRP shoots to the moon I'll be wealthy. I feel like I bought 1000 shares of Apple stock in 1983.

Ripple and XRP look pretty good. It depends on how the Blockchain that XRP uses works. All Blockchains that are used as currencies today experience diminished returns. It eventually costs more processing power to process a transaction then it is worth, because blockchains get larger with every transaction. Bitcoin and Ethereum have the largest blockchain core size of over 300 GB, which gets processed and verified to add each new block.

(1) Show this thread

😁 NEVER SHOW YOUR CARDS TIL THE END OF THE GAME

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

WHOA.... SWEEET!!!!