Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I’ve spent a lot of time at sea. You can’t fool me about the curvature of the earth.

Ive experienced refraction many many times.

If there’s another way to explain refraction so it makes sense, I still have yet to see it.

Here is a simple way to see that there is no curve. Go to the beach and bring a telescope. Watch a ship go over the curve with your bare eyes. Then when it looks like the ship goes over the curve and disappears. Then look through the telescope where the ship was. You will see the ship again until the telescope is not able to see that far and it will look like it goes over the curve again. If you have a stronger scope you will see it yet again. Sorry but telescopes cant see around a ball/globe no matter how good it is. Another one is bring a shoelace or rope and pull it tight left to right and put it up against the horizon it is totally level as water levels and it would never stick to a ball sitting still so there is no way for the water to stay on a ball spinning at 1,000 m.p.h.. While we are mentioning that, where is the 1,000 m.p.h. wind that would be associated with that and y if i put my drone in the air for an hour is it not 1,000 miles away from me. Hmmmm. [THEY] lie. Trust God

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @1RootofDavid in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jason Morris 369, click on at the bottom under it