🛡⚔️TRUMP | KAG | [Z] Citizen Journalist | 1Q49 God Crew | FightBack **🥊** 🇺🇲🦅 [https://www.navair.navy.mil/foia/documents?page=0]

Why is Breatharian mentioned?

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

I believe VK mentioned a ‘flash’ coming from the direction of Orion’s belt. Might be related.

I am not sure it will be Betelgeuse that causes the Great Solar Flash, according to many accounts in that community who have been waiting for THE EVENT (Solar Flash) for a very long time, even before Q etc. came around for us to notice. It was mentioned couple of times that a great energy wave is on it's way and that we will pass through it. Some call it the Galactic Plane, others call it the Photon Belt, but ALL speak about the same thing. THINK WAVES as per Q.

Also POTUS mentioned something rather interesting. Someday it all will just suddenly change, it will be like a "bright burst of light" Solar Flash? POTUS also made very daring pointers towards the sun when he looked at the Eclipse! (Sungazing) Some people mentioned the SUN will charge up during these months and the Spiritual State of people will determine the strength of the Flashes! All the sudden Flares etc? All part of it. Many feel those now, headaches, dizziness, body weird feelings of buzzing and vibrations.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Flickaboo in this post can reply

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

I resonate with that- I see it like our collective/planetary light accelerating and as we move deeper into the photon belt a flash akin to a sonic boom of light will occur.

"When a charged particle does move through a medium at a speed higher than the speed of light in that medium, a faint radiation is produced by the medium. "-

https://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/physics/Relativity/SpeedOfLight/cherenkov.html

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

Funny you should mention Betelqeuse.
Here is the crazy part...I went to my in laws house last night and when I walked in this movie was on TV.

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

watch the suspicious observers youtube channel for the info on this, go to their playlist and look up the 12000 year cycle.!

In response Matrix Observer to his Publication

Believe me friend I have been through all these subjects way before I found Q in 2020! I have a pretty good idea of WHAT is going to happen. Many of us have dreams now about this event. 🙏

(1) Show this thread