Hi, friends!

I deleted my AU account a couple months ago. I decided to create a new account for a fresh start to share the love and good vibez on OUR journey through this continuous Spiritual Awakening.

This account will solely be for positive, Godly content. Thanks for allowing me to share a platform with you again ❤️ stay blessed!

(screenshot is for verifying that this is really me - Courtney, aka CourtDog, aka realCourtDog from Twatter)

Only people mentioned by @CourtneyMae1776 in this post can reply

no poop vibes allowed! welcome home, Court :)

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Welcome back !!!

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

I do remember seeing your posts from time to time.
I am glad to hear you are going in a more positive direction, as have I as well.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

Glad you are back!

. welcome back! 🙏🏼🥰

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

welcome ~ I got back to twittr days with you, Lady.

good to see you here ~ have missed you in my timeline!

💛🤗🙃

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

WB they took me out on twitter again othet day lol 🤣

In response Red Edge to her Publication

I noticed that when I went to message you today on Twitter but my message wouldn’t go through because your account was suspended

(1) Show this thread

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

👋hi again
great to see you 🙏💙

Love ya! 💙

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Welcome back!😇❤️🙏

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Welcome back CourtDog! 🤜🏻✨🤛🏻💫

😊 Welcome Back

thank you, glad to be back 🥰🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread