⚡️ Elon Musk to serve as temporary Twitter CEO after closing deal, reports indicate

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

ArmyVet Deo Proximo BridgeBuilder #FamilyIsEverything #AceOfSpades #TipOfTheSpear

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Vanguard bought up Twitter shares after Elon purchased it. i dont trust it

My Ancestors and Roots 🇩🇪🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything #Everything has meaning `my/path/to /q'

Dutch Anon. My English writing is limited 🥴....

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

I’ll smoke to that!

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

:)

Patriot Defending & Uniting Humanity to Create the World our Children Deserve #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Regardless of how anyone feels about Elon, he appears to be one of President Trump’s methods of disclosure to millions of Libs. Musk is tweeting about Soros, Epstein, Maxwell and more. He’s triggering everyone. He also purchased hidden evidence buying ttwitter from bots, algorithms to much more.

Patriot Defending & Uniting Humanity to Create the World our Children Deserve #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Former U.S. President Donald J. Trump is in full support of Elon Musk’s Twitter takeover, according to Trump’s Truth Social head.

"Donald Trump wanted to make sure that the American people got their voice back and that the internet was open," Trump Media & Technology Group CEO Devin Nunes said on "Varney & Co." Wednesday.

"So people like Elon Musk doing what he's doing, we're definitely in favor of it," Nunes continued. "That's why we encouraged Elon Musk to buy it, because someone has to continue to take on these tech tyrants."

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

O the Aoc one is f-u-n-n-y!!

(2) Show this thread

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

I keep on thinking Elon is a sinner with a future who wants to do something good for Humanity
Not a bot
Not someone to worship
But someone to support at the moment
He's making a difference

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Freaking hilarious.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

*pic is not edited, not edited for a reason 😂

(1) Show this thread