18-hour manhunt
and....you know what...I'm just dropping this off...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUWZkOx_QKs

Grady Judd: Masturbation disagreement leads to murder at Florida homeless camp - YouTube

A murder suspect with an extensive wrap sheet was captured Wednesday after an 18-hour manhunt in Winter Haven, according to the Polk County Sheriff’s Office....

Only people mentioned by @Trilby_Smith144 in this post can reply

In response Trilby Smith to her Publication

i actually live in Winter Haven, not near where all this went down but it was still intense being told to lock up and stay inside. grady is amazing we are blessed.

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

In response Trilby Smith to her Publication

The jokes will clearly write themselves, and I nearly went there, but I would rather skip to the punchline:

Polk County apparently has more humanitarian integrity than Broward (where the gang bosses likely have to answer to a ramen hair politician). Mister Judd was expertly composed to tell such a ridiculous story without actually saying, hey, something is pretty jacked up with this criminal justice system in which we have to operate, but yeah, I will still try to do my job. I do not envy Grady Judd, nor the taxpayers of Polk County who have to put up with “homeless“ gang bangers, and Mister Judd has my utmost respect.

God Save Us

We share very few sentiments with our government.

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

Grady Judd is a hoot. I regularly watch his press conferences and usually LOL at least once. The last one I watched he told the reporters, "I'll see y'all the next time someone does something really stupid."

(1) Show this thread