#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Imagine with me....

You scan for WiFi and see Em=c2 ANYWHERE you are in the world.
"Where we going ain't need for Wires."
'
'
Now imagine what comes after.

Only people mentioned by @17Commentary in this post can reply

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Why should I have to be "anonymous" to say I HATE abortion?
Why should I have to be "anonymous" to be disgusted by the elitist control of our politicians"?
Why should I have to be "anonymous" - to be outraged that fetal cells are used in medical products and injected into other humans?

The extent the left/mob/govt/MIC/ goes to - to try to INTIMIDATE HARASS and THREATEN those with differing beliefs is off the charts.

Think about that?

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

John 16:33
These things I have spoken to you so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world.”

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Outpouring of emotion.

It will be a FLOOD.

BIBLICAL.......

Literally it will wipe away all the tears and pain.

The Bible says - we'll unite in HEAVEN!!!

fort et debout 😎👊

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

☀️

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

I don't know what the bible says, but I do know that after a lifetime of feeling totally NOT at home in this world, I'm now embracing life in a whole new way. (I don't turn my back on the negativity, but I for sure, approach if with a much happier vibe than ever before.) This song that I found on Bradley A Ayres page, speaks to exactly where I am, now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtiUjNT_vAM

MercyMe - Grace Got You (Official Lyric Video) - YouTube

From the album "Lifer." Available everywhere now! Stream or download your copy at the links below.Apple Music: http://smarturl.it/MMLiferAppleMusic iTunes: h...

I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

The most important is to read Exodus and realise that we should not start worshipping some golden calf.

Instead we should be guided through the wilderness only by God almighty

Its interesting to see this post. Im reiki (gods healing energy). I have been going to sleep every night reiking anyone on anon up needing it. The past two weeks i have had the same dream of my healing energy connecting with others healing energy like a web till the whole world was connected and light up like a dome. Its such a beautiful sight.

Doing my best to red pill as many as I can in Saskatchewan, Canada. FB @ Saskatchewan Citizens Uncensored

Everyone come for a potluck supper and we'll deep dive. lol

WWG1WGA DIGITAL SOLDIER! TRUMP 2021 “for such a time as this” Esther(4:14).

Revelation 12:14

The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the wilderness, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent’s reach.

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Andromeda Starr to her Publication

Do you know how long a Time, Times and half a time would be- ish?

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

🧡PDJT🧡Prayers with you, may God keep you safe🙏#WWG1WGA#TreesDieStanding#NothingCanStopWhatIsComing#Nothing💫LightVsDarkPeaceIsThePrize💫

“Mending broken hearts”is how I envision the next phase. Has been in my mind for quite some time, no idea how I am going to do it.

In response Blu Bird to her Publication

You are not going to do it, the best we can do is be available tools or instruments for God to use when He does it.

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

That vision is what is getting me through the day some days . . . literally.

Q's Bible 💞🕊️

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

@VincentKenndy Thank you 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🕊

Catholic, Q'd (3/28/19) followed on Twit by Gen. Flynn, Twit POW on 1/8/21. WWG1WGA ULTRA-MAGA Deplorable. Happily married Mom and Nana.

Love one another as I have loved you. Bear each other's burdens, mend each other's wounds until the day I return.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Love and forgiveness!

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

"Where there is unity, there is strength." ~The Bible

mors vincit omnia - Never Give Up, Never surrender John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, ...

I want my Grandkids to live in a world with no Evil and to see what real life/Happiness/love is and not worry

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

Just think what we could do once all the corrupt "charities" are gone and we could help people directly. Then they can help and so on.