#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Imagine with me....

You scan for WiFi and see Em=c2 ANYWHERE you are in the world.
"Where we going ain't need for Wires."
'
'
Now imagine what comes after.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

People can not yet comprehend the where we will eventually end up.

It will take quite some time Nana thinks but we will get there.

Once you start connecting to the God Consciousness you begin to realize the true enormity of what is possible.

In the advanced stages of our evolution WE WILL be the technology and without any Musk implants either.

We actually are Divinely made by God to do all thses things internally ourselves that we never imagine possible.
WE ARE the super computer.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

There is an interview with someone called Ray and he talks about TLS The Light System. He literally said that there are humans right now who are able to use amazing abilities. Teleportation is just one of them. Levitation is possible. He also says that the human body fully awakened and active is THE technology. We could travel without cars or planes even. I can't wait for that day when all these dreams of being taught to fly, telekinesis will become reality 🙏😊

My guide speaks to me telepathically.

He says we all have these abilities and more.

He has told me that I can also move things with my mind but I havent had the extra time yet to work on it.

Higher dimensional beings can move thro time and space at will, can do all of those things plus more.

We, Earth humans, will eventually get there but we have to go thro this technology phase I understand first.

Everyone should try to connect to the God consciousness IMHO>

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

You keep Divine LIGHT glowing with every post, Nana
Ty 🙏💝💐🌟🌈🌸

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

I know exactly what you mean about guides speaking to you telepathically.

I call it a hard thought.

You really do learn to trust the messages.

They will also show you that what you hear is true.

My best example is this.
While meditating one day I had a hard thought of Miller beer. I thought how strange is that?
A day or so later, we held an open house to a vacant rental we had. I walked around the building to check it and what I saw blew my mind!
IT WAS A WHOLE CASE OF MILLER BEER UNOPENED !!!!!!

IF THAT WASN'T CONFIRMATION I DON'T KNOW WHAT WOULD BE.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

You so funning, the ones with sharp jagged teeth might scare you a bit then.😂😂 They might take ya beer!😁

(1) Show this thread

i have learned this too, Nana. even now i feel like im getting upgraded more frequently & nearing a complete shift. bigger and different than my NDE’s and experiences.