Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

I can see where this is going.

Now they need to Come to New Mexico and come get this governor out we have been on lock down for a year. and now she is pushing for camp quarentine for families refusing vaccination and children they are trying to tell us what we can and can do with this vaccination with all side effects we need Intervention. to stop this wicked leaders

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

REAL SHAME A 3 WORLD COUNTRY HAS TO LEAD THE WAY, THE WORLDS SUPER POWER HAS TO HAVE MOVIE TO DEAL WITH THE SAME THING !!

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

Election fraud is a serious thing when people take it seriously.

wow, when will the AP report what is going on here? I guess truth only gets reported elsewhere. Very telling!

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Myanmar is undergoing the same thing as the US...

This will end their selling baby girls, teens & women to China!

Truth seeker, good or bad. Blocking me only reiterates you knowingly tell lies and are afraid of the truth I'll correct you with.

This is just wonderful... To bad it's not the crooks we have right here. My patience is wearing thin.