I totally forgot I was on anonup! Must have signed up back when I was coming out of my deep sleep….is it worthwhile to try to figure out or is being on TS, twitter and telegram enough? Just asking because im slow with learning new platforms!

Only people mentioned by @TanitaBonita7 in this post can reply

In response Tanita Bonita to her Publication

This is the BEST platform on the internet

For He will order His Angels to protect you wherever you go. Psalm 91:11 🌎🕊 #TheGreatAwakening #WWG1WGA

In response joann ferguson to her Publication

Still trying to figure it out! 🫣🤪

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Best site on the net. The people here are beautiful, intelligent and God loving. People that come in, who try to upset this space are quickly taken care of. That little target button is their send off. It’s pretty easy when you get used to it. If you get stuck, just ask. Welcome! God bless 🙏🌹

For He will order His Angels to protect you wherever you go. Psalm 91:11 🌎🕊 #TheGreatAwakening #WWG1WGA

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

thank you!!

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

AU will become your new Home. Welcome Home!

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Thank you!!

(1) Show this thread

Best place on the entire social media platform for information and fellowship.

In response joann ferguson to her Publication

Thank you!

(1) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Welcome back!
You’ll come to realize there are virtually no bots here on AU. it’s also not an app so Apple can’t censor or have that kind of control over it.
Enjoy!

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

Thanks! It might take me some time to figure out😅

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

I'm on all the new ones, including TS (same handles everywhere).

I still spend most of my energy, moreover get more recharged here - far more than anywhere else (at this point).

Welcome back.

😍❤️

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

welcome. WWG1WGA_WORLDWIDE