Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

In my dreams...

My favorite point of my truth journey was and is, hearing the elites discovered they couldn’t find themselves in the future while using the looking glass. Oh the thought of their panicked faces realizing they were no longer going to be able to manipulate everything and then the realization they would be no more!! I love a good ending! God’s ending is the best ever!

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

i am so thankful for the term “conspiracy theory”… no two words in the English Language can brilliantly shine a spotlight on the truth as these.

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

Starlink
Those won’t be needed. What else could they be used for?

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

If the 🤡🤡🤡 are calling it a "conspiracy theory" then it's probably the truth.

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

If people only knew the real truth 💯, most 98% would not be able to process reality. It had to be this way, to wake up the#Slumberers#Sleepers
"Father, Father THE SLEEPER HAS AWAKENED"!!!
- Dune
waTch the original Dune movie 🎬 lots of#Comms
the new Dune sucks.
Jesus loves ❤ you
Love Like Jesus 💛 3
Fight Like David 💛 6
Pray Like Paul 💛 9

I had a dream so real last summer that I felt like I was being cooked in my own skin. So real in fact I woke from a deep sleep and had to move out of my bed quickly. It was just a dream though I am sure.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

COVFeFe

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

. Timber.

Dutch Anon. My English writing is limited 🥴....

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

These Hutchinson Jupiter Dual Stack Monopoles have been sprouting in the UK while everyone has been checking to see if they have Covid. 5G-capable, of course. Planning rules were altered so citizens couldn't stop them appearing anywhere, even right next to houses. I doubt jet fuel would melt this. Any ideas? Could we divert one of those tanks destined for Ukraine?

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication

acid at base.. or super freeze then let the weight pull it down. only hypothetically only of course.

(1) Show this thread

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Disinformation, misinformation, myths, false theories, where have we heard this before?

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Take it all down. Towers and the media

International Bad Ass... mom .. muse and married to @Redwhitebluesk1 ... 80s scream queen... will take you down to China town ....

i wish someone would explain why my ears are so loud!!!!

COVFEFE

Out with the bad frequencies (China Huawei) and in with the good (Tesla based healing frequencies) for 5G.

https://qagg.news/?read=TT2

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Propaganda!
5G is killing Insects, bird And us! If the towers aren't converted to Cofeve they r Killing Life
Just another culling Tool I M O
its like the Mask's and Phizer docs!
Wheres The Soyince?
Show Us! The science!

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Give em fire. 💥

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

video length 1:44
noticed 17:17
I was watching this at 1:44am [NZ]
your t/s here is 1:13

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

'DisInformation' my arse.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

So - personally I "ehm" know - that the if the CDC/WHO and other "authorities" say something I believe the opposite.

It's all covfefe anyway - ? right?

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

👍Yup... that's been my tool of thought for survival since way before I became an adult...🧐🙃🙂😉.

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA! Still hoping it's somewhere good...

IMO all microwave radiation has adverse effects on life, which is why TPTB want absolutely everything to be emitting...it's the invisible enemy (or one of them, anyway...)

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Well that confirms it then.

Wow, Talk about “disinformation” an entire video full of disinformation & GASLIGHTING!

Wait until people see that the Pyromaniac is a actually a HERO 🦸‍!

✅ “Health Experts” No longer exist.
✅ “Conspiracy Theorists” are now prophetic truth tellers.
✅ “Rumors” are actually Facts.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

H.H.Holms Type Gaslighting!

(1) Show this thread

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Avoid Singularity.

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

We Are From The Future reminds me of what VK once said! This video gave me the shivers!
Let there be light

https://youtu.be/15pOr1E6hvc

We Are From the Future - YouTube

"Greetings. We are from the future. Everything is going to be alright. The future is a beautiful place. But you will need some training in order to get there...

(8) Show this thread

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

the science in mice showed 3G harmful. the science in mice showed 4G more harmful. the science in humans shows 5G way more harmful. 😞

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Well hell fire the WHO said they are fine soooooo they are fine!!😅😅😅😅

NIH and WHO expending ammo is telling

Only followers of this user (@Gapatriot3) can see their posts

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Lo - Georgia Patriot to her Publication

Bingo!!! 🎯 👍 💫

(1) Show this thread