Juan has only asked me to take down one post on Twitter.

There was a reason.

Shock is coming to the world. You’ll be alive to witness it.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Until someone significant goes to jail, it is all meaningless. No justice no peace.

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

of course you are suspended over there . so I cant find or even look for it over there. is that the post that took you down? Will it really shock us? At this point if something unseen happens to or with Trump then I will be shocked, I have gone over other scenarios ,like the pope,biden,jfkjr, blah blah none of those will effect me.

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

Some of us probably won't be shocked since we've known for a while but I can't wait to see the reaction from the peeps that thought I was crazy! Can't wait to say welcome home!

A Self-Conscious Co-Creator, Efficient Director of Cosmic Energy Forces. A Light Warrior/WayShower for All

I can Feel something BIG incoming...aside from last night's X-Class Flare!

The rise of Atlantis 🤷‍♀️

Operation shock and awe

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

I will strike upon them upon them with Great, Vengeance and Furious Anger; and they shall know the LORD, when I lay My vengeance upon [them]

In response Jenn __X to her Publication

Uh huh... Whatever

(1) Show this thread

Gramma, Patriot, stained glass artist. GOD BLESS THE USA !!!

Will we still be alive *after* we witness it?? and will 90% be in the hospital *from* witnessing it?

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

🙂 Doq, tell Juan I said Hi! I've been listening to him since 2018. ;)

X

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

@doqholliday I remember a few posts about you taking your family to the 4th of July fireworks at Mt. Rushmore in 2020. Then you abruptly cancelled because “someone” was no longer going to attend (or make an appearance). Could this be the post you’re referring to?

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

In response Modern Missy to her Publication

They don't call you 'Modern Missy Misses Nothing" for nothing...

(1) Show this thread

what was the tweet about?

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

I've been waiting all my life to be a witness to this shock and be ALIVE!

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

was it the picture of the hideout island for Jr? It was some time ago and well before i took screenshots…

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

im gonna go out on a limb and assume we at AU probably got it figured anyway.

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Doq you always keep me thinking. 🤔
#NCSWIC

🍭

In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication

⚠️ Pfizer ................

(1) Show this thread

#17 timestamp. Thanks Q!!

can you put it on here? Did you say this to Juan....

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

A little hint goes far nowadays--if people that have 1 month
to live, will live to see it--stomp once, 5 months to live
stomp twice

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

Even if Im 70, lots dropping dead! Who knows when its your time?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Well Nana sure as heck hopes that I will, I didnt dredge thro all these Earth suits to miss it now!
Hoping God will reward us for sticking til the end and allow it!
Greatest Story Ever Told

If not well I have died quite a few times before.😎😏😇🙏💜

Juan's been a little bit of a dream dasher in a way. First, he said the earth was not flat, and the other day he said that there's no such thing as time-travel. As far as flat earth- I don't what exactly is up there but I don't think we've ever landed on the moon, and I don't think the earth is a sphere- it's a realm in my opinion--whatever that is- endless.

In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication

Supposedly, the earth is toroidal.

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication

Debunking a flat earth
Antipodal Flight Route: Jakarta–Bogota
https://flatearth.ws/jakarta-bogota
Jakarta & Bogota are a near antipodal pair: the opposite points on Earth’s surface. We can fly from Jakarta in any direction and arrive at Bogota after traveling a similar distance, irrespective of the direction we leave Jakarta.
Any flight between an antipodal pair has a similar duration even though the different flights have different directions. This fact is only consistent with spherical Earth and cannot possibly be explained if Earth is flat.
For example, on a flat Earth, the flight route of Jakarta–Hong Kong–New York–Bogota is almost a straight route between the two locations. Meanwhile, the Jakarta–Sydney–Auckland–Santiago–Bogota route involves a massive detour, and it should take much longer than the aforementioned straight route. However, contrary to what is expected in the flat Earth model, both routes have a similar flight duration.

(5) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana has certainly learned patience in this lifetime, pretty sure every life but ONE before this one was
"LIVE BY THE SWORD DIE BY THE SWORD"

Nana will surely give Juan O Savin credit, with all the shit that he knows and has been thr and seen, still the patience of Job, not sure that I would have been that patient all those yrs.

When I hear him tell these stories I can feel the pain from the things that he has lost and the things they have specifically done to him.

https://www.crosswalk.com/faith/spiritual-life/what-does-it-mean-to-have-the-patience-of-job.html

Juan O Savin?

Juan O Savin?

Juan O Savin?