Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

❤️

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

IYKYK 😎👍

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

as i read this the stones came on the radio you cant always get what you want 😐😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳 😭♥️

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

#JFKJRLIVES = = = > < >

Absolutely no doubt!! :)

He sure does :)

JFK Jr lives = 122
Doqholliday = 122
America first = 122

Awwwwwww! I love this post and your uplifting messages, DoQ+! God bless you guys!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Mother, #Patriot, Student, Animal Rescuer, and I love my President with my heart and soul. #TNDeplorable #MAGA #NCSWIC #WWG1WGAWW

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

yes and those that whinge Q said No.There was a reason and thst was because by paper Jr did die thst day but for real he never did ..

vibes R right!

Yes. Good vibes .

safely unreachable until it’s time to be reinserted.. project valhalla

👀

#MidnightRiders🐸 Spiritual Alchemist🦅 #SaveTheChildren #QArmyJapanFlynn🇺🇲🇯🇵 WWG1WGA

(1) Show this thread

Trump will announce him as his running mate this year/next year!? Special election.

Only followers of this user (@17_Psalm) can see their posts

Catholic, Q'd (3/28/19) followed on Twit by Gen. Flynn, Twit POW on 1/8/21. WWG1WGA ULTRA-MAGA Deplorable. Happily married Mom and Nana.

Is this what you posted that Juan had you remove or something else?

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Trusting my gut! I have always felt a living spirit when I think of him. 😊

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Oh what a feeling :)

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

✅💯

Only followers of this user (@Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Yep he was the missing piece to the puzzle for me for a longggg time (over a decade)!

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

Did everyone see the livestream with RFK and someone commented Touch your nose if JFK Jr is alive.
He touched his nose.

In response David Treciak to his Publication

TOUCH YOUR NOSE IF JFK JR IS ALIVE

(1) Show this thread

fuck yeah he does had this made after I had a dream back in 2016 of him being alive