If this movie doesn't end like you think/want, are you going to be ok with it?

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

For sure, just as long as we get there.

God is Love and we are the light of the world. Witnessing the greatest movement in history and supporting the best I can.🙏❤️💫

I think God is so gentle and merciful that there just isnt going to be such shock and disruption of disclosure to the masses like we thought. Everything we know may be taken care of but not forced on the public that we may have expected. This is also a realm of duality, it’s probable not all evil will be completely eradicated but we can all create our own peace and joy until we move on.....just my thoughts on this question

"The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital. ~ Q142" ; WE HAVE IT ALL! 👀 https://qagg.news/ 👀 https://qalerts.app/

Expect surprises ... 😲

From what I am gathering they want to prepare us for some kind of slap in the face concerning religion. My faith is deep enough. I I only hope that those who are on the fence about their faith don't completely loose their minds. I have looked into many beliefs and know that you don't always find it in an organized religion.

Anyone who really cares how it ends is not thinkiing properly. The Children are all that matters. Thats what this is all about, anything else is a bonus...

Proud Patriot in Alabama WWG1WGA Grandma of 4. The cutie in my banner is my adopted grandson ❤️❤️❤️❤️ #SaveourChildren

In response richie walker to his Publication

I agree with you Richie if the children are safe and cared for and not living in poverty is all that matters.

(1) Show this thread

Tell us more 😆

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

que sera sera

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

Well VK said it's going to be a bit anticlimactic for us lol!

I am reading a long novel not really watching a movie. The book is always better than the movie. I am ambivalent to how this movie ends. I am on God side.

If Jesus comes back, that would be the greatest.

🐸I have no idea how it's going to end anymore. I think most people want to see justice and reparations for what has been stolen. Trials etc. And most importantly a return to the constitution and end to corruption. We''l see what happens.

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

If Junior doesnt come out for the entire world to see, then No.

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Well, it comes as it comes and I love surprises.
In the end, good will prevail because I love happy endings.

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

It ends with the fullfilment of prophecy

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

well if it doen’t end in peace, will we have to go through a sequel?
I’m not sure I’d have the strength for that, I’m tired.

Patriot for years, The Corp is my LIFE, #WWG1WGA, PAIN IS COMING and for some has already ARRIVED. May be surprised at who I am.

Time to get tactical on D.C and do what the founding fathers put in the constitution about right to bear arms. Now is the time we should be exercising this right.

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

In response Big Mike to his Publication

SCotus is on fire and you want to add fuel? bye bye

(1) Show this thread

Depends what your actual fight is and how many school board meetings you fought, or Antifa noses you busted or certain Bills you helped not get passed…this war is very fluid and might not be over in our lifetime

In response Mic Band-Z to his Publication

Also want to add that I have a ton of I told you so’s ready to be unleashed 🤣

(1) Show this thread

✨❤️Love & light ❤️✨ #Q #MAGA #WWG1WGA

i have light expectations. i dont know how things are going to play out, but i like how things are gaining momentum! its going to be a wild ride

✨❤️Love & light ❤️✨ #Q #MAGA #WWG1WGA

i have light expectations. i dont know how things are going to play out, but i like how things are gaining momentum! its going to be a wild ride

No!!!!!

I'm just ready for it to end already. I've got shit to do.

As hard as this is to continually go through day after day, we've been told that we/ God has already won. We keep being told to enjoy the movie, that it has to play out for all the normies to see and wake up. That is what keeps me going is keeping the faith that we've already won because our almighty God always wins!!

Just a patriot who is holding the line and waiting somewhat patiently!

Same as Joe "my friends call me brandon" bidan answered when asked the question Boxers or Briefs? Depends!

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

It won’t be for everyone

Maybe not but none of us are okay with how things are now and we've all been maneuvering through it so I know we will deal with it and rise above the difficulties.

Catholic, Q'd (3/28/19) followed on Twit by Gen. Flynn, Twit POW on 1/8/21. WWG1WGA ULTRA-MAGA Deplorable. Happily married Mom and Nana.

The movie ends with God Wins because Jesus is my Lord and Savior. So - nothing else really matters. I am thrilled with that ending.

You can’t always get what you want but if you try sometimes, you just might find you get what you need…! It won’t end the way we thought because thought and perception have gone way off course but as long as we are free and safe, I’m content!

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

It’s funny you should ask, of course everybody has expectations. They have hopes they have dreams. This was going to be our glorious chance for a better life. what makes me so sad is I think about my parents, and how things were so hard for them. I think about wars they went through. The lives lost. The grinding financial struggles. And this may sound crazy but they were so strong for us Life seemed better back then. I am the same person, but I’ll never be the same. I have won. Now we need to help everybody else win.

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

I think the end is near, with twists and turns.... I also believe there will be many sequels to this movie. I do not think either side will be content with the first ending. There is no way to take care of all the mind boggling crap in one big VHS tape... kekeeke

Believer🙏🙌🕊,WWG1WGA🔔🇺🇸🦅🕊

God Wins🙏🕊🙌