Elon is controlling the narrative/eyes right now.

By design.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I hope he brings up 2000Mules soon.

Love Elon 2.0

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Yes Elon controls the narrative but the question is: who control his account ?? 🤔😎

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

Had to bring some#KennedyVision to Twitter.
🕶 🇺🇸🦅

Background in Defense Aerospace. In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. All for God and Country.

Now Peter Thiel and other investors plan to buy Disney!

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

In response Suziwan 777 to her Publication

Holy Shit! This is the big Kahuna!

Just a Patriot who loves my President. MAGA. Jack kicked me off and I found my Twitter friends here. Same name on both.

In response Suziwan 777 to her Publication

Juan O. Savin stated that there were billionaire buyers for Disney Corp that would come out very soon in his interview with Tom Numbers (Psy Club) last week. Now we know.

(2) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Elon 2.0 played by an actor is my guess because Elon 1.0 wanted to plant a microchip in us all's Noggins

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

:)

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

Like you said, Elon has#KennedyVision 😎

🇺🇸🦅

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

He sure has thrown a wrench/ Hammer into the establishments not so fine running machine 🤯

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

God uses both Good and evil for His glory...