Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Like RIP ! Military Tribunals been going on ! GITMO out of room next stop Guam !

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response Mark McNamara to his Publication

Guam is already being used. And there's a detention facility in Iceland that has lots of military air traffic. RRN runs stories every few days about tribunals and executions. I started to believe them when their stories started lining up with real events.

(1) Show this thread

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

Slightly sunny with a chance of thunderstorms, hail, high winds, and flooding but all in all a nice day. lol

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

I wish I still had the video I made merging all the mostly peaceful protests with fires burning, statues tumbling, all to the tune of ‘Mad World’.
Damn it I should have saved it!!!!

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

Revelation 3:6 6Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

🤣😂...Hold onto your potatoes folks!

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

lol